The perfect summer sauce!
- 2 cups cucumber, grated on the large holes of a box grated, squeeze excess water from cucumbers
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- 1 large lemon, juiced and zested
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients and mix to combine.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
Best served with:
Rice and Lentils with Caramelized Onions
Morrocan Meat Balls