- 2 cups heavy cream
- .25 cup whole fat plain yogurt, with LIVE Active Cultures
- Heat oven to 200 degrees F and Turn oven off when it reaches 200 F but leave oven light on
- Add cream to glass Jar Add yogurt to cream and stir
- Put lid on Jar and wrap jar of cream in a towel
- Place jar in the OFF oven WITH oven light on Let ferment for 12-24 hours Place in fridge for 12 hours to thicken up Enjoy!
- Last in the fridge for 4-6 weeks!
- Sour cream can be made in the Instant Pot on the yogurt setting