These baked taquitos are savory tortilla rolls filled with tender shredded chicken, infused with smoky chipotle flavors, and perfectly baked until crispy and golden. You can expect a delicious blend of spice and comfort in every bite! These taquitos offer a delightful balance of zesty heat and comforting textures, making them a satisfying snack or meal option.
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce , diced
- 1⁄2 cup salsa verde
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 12 6-inch flour tortillas
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F and Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, chipotle, salsa, cheese, cilantro, garlic powder, cumin, and coriander until well combined. Once mixed, add the chicken and mix again.
- Evenly distribute the filling mixture between the 12 tortillas and roll the tortillas up tightly and place them on the prepared baking dish same side down
- Spray the tops lightly with cooking spray and
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream, or guacamole.