Need to find a way to use up summer zucchini here is an AMAZING recipe! This muffin recipe is loaded with zucchini and your family will love it! This recipe makes 24 muffins.
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups zucchini, shredded
- white sugar, to sprinkle on the tops
Preheat oven to 375
- Line 2 standard 12 cup muffin tins with muffin liners and spray liners with nonstick cooking spray and set aside
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients and mix to combine
- In a stand mixer, mix together oil, sugars, eggs, vanilla until fully combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until just combined. Fold in zucchini, be sure not to over mix.
- Divide muffin mix evenly amongst muffin cups and each muffin with white sugar.
- Bake for 18-22 min or until muffins are golden brown and an inserted toothpick in the center of the muffin comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from muffin tin and let cool and a cooling rack.