Need to find a way to use up summer zucchini here is an AMAZING recipe! This bread recipe is loaded with zucchini and your family will love it!
Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Prepare two 8×4 loaves with non-stick cooking spray
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients and mix to combine
- Mix together oil, sugars, eggs, and vanilla until fully combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in zucchini, be sure not to over-mix.
- Divide batter evening between the two loaf pans and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool loaves in the pans for 10 minutes before removing the loaves to cool on a wire rack.