A perfect summer salad that can be a side dish or main dish. Your family will love this pasta salad variation. This salad is very adaptable to personal taste. You can add or take away any of the ingredients you love.
- 1 pound cheese tortellini, cooked according to the directions on the box and cooled
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1⁄2 red onion, finely sliced
- 1⁄2 cucumber, diced
- 6 ounces salami, diced
- 12 ounces small fresh mozzarella balls, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
1. In a large bowl add all the salad fixings and mix to combine.
2. In another bowl, mix together all the dressing ingredients and pour over the salad. Toss salad until everything is well coated.