Wow, these are life-changing dinner rolls! This might sound dermatic but it's not! They are SO easy and SO incredibly delicious! The perfect mix of browed tops with soft, pillowy inside. I hope you give them a try and if you do let me know how they turn out!
I buy all my baking ingredients in bulk because we loved home-cooked baked goods! The colored text will link you to where I buy my bulk baking stables from.
Preheat oven to 400 and grease a 9 by 13 glass baking dish and set aside
- In a microwave-safe bowl warm milk and water to 110 degrees
- Stir in melted butter, honey, and active-dry yeast and let sit for 10 min or until very bubbly
- In a stand mixer bowl mix together 3 1/2, salt and mix with a dough hook
- Add contents of the liquid mixture to stand mixer blow and mix for 4-5 minutes, if the mixture is to wet add remain flour a tablespoon at a time until the dough is smooth
- Remove dough, shape into a ball, and place in a greased bowl and let rise for 15 min
- Punch dough down and dive into 12 equal size pieces, shape into balls, and place into baking dishes
- Cover with a damp towel and let rise for 20-30 min or until doubled in size
- In a small bowl beat egg and brush on top of rolls
- Bake for 15-20 min or until rolls are lightly brown and cooked through
- Enjoy, and I dare you not to eat the whole pan of rolls to yourself!