Pre-Heat Oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all meatball ingredients together and roll into a golf ball size ball.
- Place in a 9 by 13-inch baking dish and bake until browned. While meatballs are baking, make the sauce.
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a medium saucepan and mix well before turning on medium heat.
- Cook until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Once meatballs are good and brown and the sauce has thickened, pour sauce over meatballs and cook until meatballs are fully cooked through.
- Enjoy over white rice with fresh cilantro or green onions!