Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
Prep Time: 15 mins
Yield: 1.5 cup
- 1 8.5 oz jar sun dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup pine nuts or walnuts
- 4 fresh garlic cloves
- 1⁄23⁄4 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place tomatoes, basil, Parmesan cheese, and nuts in a food processor.
- While the food processor is running and slowly add oil until desired texture is reached.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper as needed.
The Food Processor I Use: Find it on Amazon