This corn salsa will be loved by your whole family! It is so good as a taco topper or just with corn chips!
- 8 corn on the cobb, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
Pre-heat oven to 400
- Place corn on a baking sheet. Rub half the oil over the corn and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake corn in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until corn is browned. Allow corn to cool and remove corn from the cobb.
- Place corn and the remaining ingredients in the large bowl and mix to combine. Enjoy over tacos or with chips!