Preheat oven to 300 degrees F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a very large bowl mix together all the oats, almonds, sugar, flour, water, egg whites, vanilla, oil, and salt.
- Pour out your granola mixture onto the prepared baking sheets and press the granola together.
- Bake for 20 minutes, and then flip in a large section using a spatula. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 20-30 minutes or until the granola is dried out and lightly golden. The more you flip the granola the less chunky it will be.
- Once the granola is dry and browned remove it from the oven and allow it to cool completely. At this point, if the granola is too chunky you can break it up with your hands to your desired chunkiness.
- Add strawberries and store them in an airtight container. The granola will stay fresh for several weeks at room temperature.