Pre-Heat Oven to 375ºF
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and set them aside
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a stand mixer, cream butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and peanut butter together until creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add each egg one at a time. Mix until fully combined.
- Scrape down the side of the bowl again and mix in vanilla.
- Turn the mixer speed to low and slowly add the flour mixture that was previously set aside. Mix until combined.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes remove from the oven and allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring them to the cooling rack.
How to Freeze: Measure out all the cooking dough and place it onto a baking sheet, and flash freeze. Once the cookies are frozen place them into a freezer bag. Freeze for 2-3 months.
How to Cook From Frozen: Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and place frozen cookies 2 1/2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheets. Bake cookies until they look set around the outside edge but slightly underbaked in the middle, about 8-10 minutes. Let them cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before placing cookies on a cooling rack to completely cool.