Powder sugar-covered balls of yumminess, these cookies never disappoint!
Pre-Heat Oven to 400 F degrees
Line baking sheets the parchment paper and set them aside.
- In a bowl, combine flour, walnuts, and salt and set aside.
- In a stand mixer, cream butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar together until creamy.
- Turn the mixer to low and slowly add flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Use a 1-inch cooking scoop to make dough balls. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cookie bottoms are slightly golden.
- As soon as cookies are cool, roll them in powdered sugar.