These stuffed jalapeños make the best appetizer for any occasion! They are a must if you have anyone who loves spicy foods.
- 1 pound mild pork sausage
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 30 fresh jalapeños, halved lengthwise and deseeded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet with nonstick spay and set a side.
- Add sausage to a skillet over medium heat. Cook sausage until brown and fully cooked through; drain excess grease. Add cream cheese to sausage and cook until cheese is fully melted and mixed together. Remove from heat.
- Spoon sausage-cheese mixture into jalapeño halves and arrange on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over stuffed peppers.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until peppers are soft and cheese is golden brown.
Make Ahead: Prepare stuffed peppers and place in an airtight container. They can be layered in the container with wax paper or parchment paper between layers. When ready to heat and serve, remove and place on lightly greased backing sheet. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake.