The Sausage Croissant Breakfast Sandwich features a flavorful sausage patty nestled within a soft croissant, offering a satisfying combination of savory and buttery notes that's sure to please your taste buds.
- Slice each croissant in half lengthwise and set aside.
- Divide sausage into twelve equal patties and fry in a large skillet over medium-high heat until fully cooked. Remove from pan and place on a paper towel.
- Fry eggs over medium heat until cooked over medium.
- Mix mustard and honey and spread over the bottom side of each croissant.
- Place one fried egg, sausage patty, and a slice of cheese over the honey mustard and top with the croissant top. Repeat until all the sandwiches are made.
To Freeze: Wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap and place in a freezer-safe bag for up to 2 months.
To Cook: For best results, thaw in the fridge overnight. Cook for 1 minute in the microwave or in the oven at 350 F (177 C) for 10-15 minutes.