Your pup will love these treats! Once you make them for your fur babies they will not want store-bought treats!
Pre-Heat Oven to 350 F (175 C) degrees
Line baking sheets the parchment paper and set a side
- Place oats in a blender and blend until coarsely chopped.
- In a bowl combine oats, flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, and salt and mix until well combined. Dough should be dry and stiff, if dough is to wet add more flour.
- Roll the dough out to 1/4-inch thick and use a bone cookie cutter, cut out dog treats. You can also cut them into 1/2-inch squares.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the cookies are hard and dry.
- Let treats cool completely and store in an air-tight container.