If you need a no-bake chocolate treat this is it! It will be a winner with all the chocolate-mint lovers you know!
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and side aside
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, cream together sweetened condensed milk, 5 cups powdered sugar, and peppermint oil, and mix until smooth. The dough should be the consistency of playdough. Add up to 1/2 cup more powdered sugar, one tablespoon at a time, if needed, until that consistency is reached.
- Place dough on the prepared cookie sheet. Use powdered sugar to help prevent the dough from sticking and roll the dough out to 1/4 inch thick.
- Place in the refrigerator until dough is very firm, about 1 hour.
- Using a 1-inch round cookie cutter, cut dough into rounds. Cover, and place back into the freezer for 30 minutes up to 24 hours.
- Meanwhile, add chocolate chips and coconut oil to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 15-second increments, stirring between, until the chocolate is melted.
- Working in batches, keep most of the patties in the freezer and remove about 6-10 at a time, cover the patties in chocolate and place them on parchment paper.
- They are ready to eat when the chocolate is set!