This cookie is the best marriage of both chocolate and peanut butter!
Pre-Heat Oven to 375ºF
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and set them aside
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a stand mixer, cream butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and peanut butter together until creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add in each egg one at a time. Mix until fully combined.
- Scrape down the side of the bowl again and mix in vanilla.
- Turn the mixer speed to low and slowly add flour mixture that was previously set aside. Mix until combined.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes remove from the oven and push a Kiss in the middle of each cookie.
- Move to a cooling rack and allow to cool before handling. The Kiss’s stay soft for a while.