If you need a no-bake chocolate treat this is it! It will be a winner with all the chocolate lovers you know!
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and side aside
- Place cereal in a baggie and crush it with a rolling pin, set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixture, cream together peanut butter, butter, and salt. Add powder sugar and mix until dough ball forms.
- Place dough on the prepared cookie sheet. Place another piece of parchment paper on top of the dough and roll dough out using a rolling pin to 1/2 inch.
- Place in the freezer until dough is very firm, about 1 hour.
- Using a heart shape cookie cutter, cut dough into hearts. Cover, place back into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add chocolate chips and coconut oil to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 15-second increments, stirring between, until the chocolate is melted.
- Cover hearts in chocolate and place on parchment paper.
- They are ready to eat when chocolate is set!
You can roll this dough into balls if you do not want to make the heart shape.