So easy and so yummy! You can feed a crowd with these chocolate oat bars!
Pre-Heat Oven to 350ºF and Grease or line a 13x9 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In an electric stand mixer, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy, about 1-2 minutes. Mix in one egg at a time eggs and then add the vanilla. Stir in oats, flour, baking soda, and salt until well combined.
- Press 2/3rds of the dough mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Combine chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, butter, and salt in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute, and stir. Repeat microwaving in 15-second intervals, stirring the mixture between each interval, until fully melted, be careful not to burn. Mix in vanilla. Stir until well combined. Pour over fudge over the cookie base layer and spread evenly.
- Crumble the remaining cookie mixture over the fudge layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until set and starting to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before serving.