This is one of my go-to desserts because it is so easy and so impressive! I keep frozen berries on hand so I can though this together anytime I need a fast and yummy dessert!
- 8 cups marionberries, fresh or frozen
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup instant tapioca
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- vanilla ice cream, for serving
Pre Heat oven to 350
- In a bowl, mix together filling.
- Place in an 8x8 baking dish.
- In another bowl, add all of the toppings ingredients.
- Using a pastry cutter, cut in butter, then, use your hands to gently squeeze and mix the topping until it comes together.
- Crumble topping over filling mixture.
- Bake for 30 mins or until filling is bubbly and it is golden brown.
- Service with ice cream.