This is an EASY and delicious appetizer a crowd will love. It has the perfect balance of crispy and cheesy goodness!
- 16 ounces tater tots
- 3⁄4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 5 sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, sliced
Preheat oven to 425ºF. Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place 2-3 tater tots in the bottom of a mini muffin pan. Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 10 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven.
- Use a shot glass to press the tater tots in each muffin cup to make a tater tot cup. Return the tater tots to the oven and bake additional 15 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cheese to each potato cup. Bake for 4-5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted. Transfer to a platter and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Add sour cream, bacon, and green onion to each tater to cup. Serve warm.