This is a great summer BBQ dinner!
- Put all marinated ingredients into the a-gallon zip-top bag and mix them together.
- To prepare the short ribs, rinse each piece under running water while wiping it with your fingers to remove bone fragments, pat dry, and place them in with the marinate.
- Let marinate for at least 2 hours, but preferably overnight.
- To cook the ribs, remove the ribs from the marinade and shake off excess. Place the ribs on a well-oiled grill and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the grill and serve hot with steamed rice, kimchi, and bean sprouts.