This is a favorite holiday appetizer! It is not only beautiful with its vibrant red color with a hint of green but it also packs a flavor punch. I hope you enjoy!
- Place cranberries, cilantro, green onions and jalapenos into the bowl of a food processor. Pulse on and off until coarsely chopped. Scrape down the side of the bowl as needed. Be very careful not to over chop or cranberries will liquify.
- Add cranberry mixture into a bowl and mix in sugar, lime juice, and salt.
- Place cranberry salsa into the refrigerator overnight.
- Spread whipped cream cheese on a serving platter. (Note: If you have regular cream cheese, just throw it in your mixer and whip it on high for about 5 minutes until light and airy.)
- Using a slotted spoon, spoon salsa over cream cheese leaving any excess liquid in a bowl.
- Serve with your favorite crackers or chips! Enjoy!