Nothing better than homemade egg noodles!
- In the bowl of a food processor, with the blade attachment, add flour and salt. Blend together for 5 seconds.
- Add the eggs and mix together until the mixture turns into a dough.
- The dough should come together into a firm dough, it should come together but not be sticky at all. If the dough is to dry add up to 1 tablespoon of water.
- Pour dough out onto a clean surface and knead the dough for 3-4 minutes. Wrap the dough with plastic wrap and let sit for 30 minutes to 1 hour at room temperature.
- Roll dough out to desired thickness and cut it into the desired shapes.
- Boil fresh noodles for 2-5 minutes (depending on how thick they are) and enjoy with your favorite sauce.