This is Josh’s grandma’s banana bread recipe and the first time I had it I was blown away! It is so incredible and I knew I needed the recipe!
Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Prepare 2 - 8×4 loaves with non-stick cooking spray
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients and mix to combine
- Mix together mashed banana, Crisco, sugars, eggs, milk, and vanilla until thoroughly combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pans evenly and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool loaves in the pans for 10 minutes before removing the loaves to cool them on a wire rack.
Walnuts can be added if you like nuts to your bread.