If you love homemade pizza but don’t alway have time to make the dough, you must try this recipe!!
This dish works perfectly as a freezer meal. If you'd like to see me prepare this meal (as well as 6 other freezer meal recipes), please check out my video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfln4HW1ryI
- Combine water, yeast, oil and set aside for 5 min.
- In a stand mixer all flour, salt, sugar and turn on medium.
- Slowly add water and oil mixture until forms a dough. If dough is still sticky add 1 tablespoon of flour at a time until forms a ball.
- Once a ball forms, oil dough and place into a freezer bag.
- When you are ready to make your pizza, take dough out the of freezer and place into the refrigerator over right.
- Once thawed, remove dough from refrigerator at let sit at room temp for 30 min. Dough is ready to use!!