If you need a no-bake chocolate treat this is it! It will be a winner with all the chocolate lovers you know!
- 3⁄4 heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons espresso powder, optional
- 2 2⁄3 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cocoa powder
- In a 2-quart heavy-bottomed saucepan add cream, butter, and espresso powder and warm until begins to steam, do not boil.
- Remove from heat and chocolate. Whisk until fully smooth forming ganache.
- Pour into a bowl. Cool uncovered for 2 hours.
- Using a teaspoon, roll ganache into truffles.
- Roll truffles in cocoa powder.
- Serve at room temperature for melt in your mouth texture.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.