This dish is rich, creamy, and full of flavor dish you can have prepped and ready for dinner in less than 10 minutes. It's perfect for a comforting family meal or a gathering with friends. Enjoy!
- 1 pound italian sausages, links
- 2 red or green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 jar marinara sauce (15.5 oz jar)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 pound dried pasta
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the Italian sausage links on the bottom of the slow cooker and top with sliced onions and peppers.
- Season with garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 5-6 hours.
- Using kitchen shears, cut sausage links into 1-inch pieces.
- Pour in cream and Parmesan cheese, and serve over your favorite pasta.
All slow cookers operate at different temperatures, cooking times may vary.