If you want an impressive meal for a dinner party or an easy weeknight meal, this recipe checks all the boxes! Serve over buttered egg noodles or mashed potatoes!
- 4 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- season salt
For Mushroom Sauce
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Season pork chops on both sides with seasoned salt.
- Add oil and butter into a frying pan, and over medium-high heat sear, both sides of the pork chops until browned, remove from pan.
- Add mushrooms to help de-glaze the pan, scraping up brown bits with a wooden spoon. Add garlic and thyme, cook for 1 minute.
- Add cream, broth, and pork chops into the pan and cook until the sauce thickens and the pork is fully cooked for about 5-10 minutes.
- Taste for seasonings and sprinkle with parsley.
Best served over butter noodles, mashed potatoes, or crusty bread!