This is your classic creamy caesar salad dressing! Perfect for a side salad or to make a whole meal out of it!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 garlic cloves, crushed
- 8 anchovy fillets, minced fine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl combine all ingredients until fully mixed.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
If you don’t like anchovy you can substitute an additional 2 tablespoons of Worcheshire sauce.