This recipe has the perfect balance of sweet and tangy! It is perfect for the oven, slow cooker, grill, or instant pot!
- 2 pounds chicken breast or thighs
- 1 cup canned cranberry sauce, recipe for homemade sauce below
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup onion, grated
- 3 garlic cloves, minced fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup oil, your choice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon non-iodized salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken and all marinade ingredients into a zip lock bag.
- Marinate for 3-4 hours.
- Place chicken and sauce into a 9 by 13-inch Pyrex dish.
- Bake chicken thighs 45 minutes or until fully cooked and tender.