This is lovingly known as crack corn dip because it is so good. You won’t be able to stop eating it!
- 12 ounces frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 4 ounces green chiles
- 1 jalapeño, finely diced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients and mix to combine and chill for 2 hours or overnight before serving.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
Best served with your favorite tortilla chips.