I LOVE Cowboy Candy!! I use it on anything and everything. Cowboy candy can be used as a condiment or an appetizer. You can top your pizza, burgers, Burrito bowls, etc.
To make an appetizer with cowboy candy, I open a jar and pour it over a brick of cream cheese and serve it with crackers!
- Add sugar and apple cider vinegar into a dutch oven and cook on medium heat until it comes to a boil.
- Once boiling, add jalapenos and have the mixture come back to a boil and cook boil for 5 min.
- Ladle jalapenos into clean jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- Wipe down the rim of each jar.
- Place a new canning lid and screw on a ring.
- Place in a water bath canner and boil for 10 min.
- Turn heat off and let jars cool in water bath canner for 5 minutes.
- Remove jars from the canner and set them on a clean kitchen towel for 24 hours.
- Once cool, remove rings, wipe down jars, and put in the pantry to enjoy whenever. Keeps for 18 months.