This is your classic meatloaf your family will ask you to make over and over. The meat is tender and full of flavor with a tangy slightly spicey glaze on top.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
Pre-heat oven to 350 Fahrenheit, line baking sheet with sides in parchment paper
- Place all meatloaf ingredients in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Turn the meatloaf mixture onto a lined baking sheet and form a loaf shape
- Bake meatloaf uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix together the glaze mixture. After the meatloaf has been baking for 30 minutes, top the meatloaf with the glaze and bake uncovered for an additional 25 minutes.
- Let meatloaf rest for 8-10 minutes before serving.
Best served with mashed potatoes and peas!
How to Freeze: Place meatloaf in the freezer and allow it to free solid. When the meatloaf is frozen, remove it from the freezer and place it in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag, removing excess air. Place back in the freezer and use it within 3-4 months for best results.
How to Defrost: Place the meatloaf refrigerator overnight and then cook once fully thawed.