This is the easiest holiday candy to whip up! You can make it for any holiday just change out the type of M&M’s you use! It takes just minutes to make and seconds to eat!
- 3 cups cheerios
- 6 cups chex cereal, any flavor you like
- 2 cups stick pretzels
- 3 cups M&M’s
- 24 ounces white chocolate
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a large bowl combine the Cheerios, Chex, Pretzels, and M&M’s and mix until evenly distributed.
- Place white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, microwave for 15 seconds and stir, repeat until chocolate is melted and smooth. Be VERY careful not to burn the chocolate.
- Pour white chocolate over Chex mixture and mix to fully coats Chex mixture.
- Lay the Chex mixture onto the lined cookie sheet and allow the mixture to cool and harden.
- Break it up into pieces and store it in an airtight container.
- Store in an air-tight container.