Indulge in the fiery fusion of flavors with these buffalo chicken taquitos tender shredded chicken coated in zesty buffalo sauce, rolled into crispy tortillas, and served with a cool ranch dipping sauce for the perfect spicy and savory snack. A tantalizing twist on traditional taquitos, these bites pack a punch of heat that'll leave your taste buds craving more.
- 4 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch powder
- 1⁄3 cup buffalo hot sause
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 6-inch flour tortillas
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F and Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, ranch powder, buffalo sauce, salt and pepper.
- Evenly distribute the filling mixture between the 12 tortillas roll the tortillas up tightly and place them on the prepared baking dish same side down
- Spray the tops lightly with cooking spray and
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.