Savor the savory delight of beef and salsa verde taquitos – succulent seasoned beef nestled inside golden tortillas, perfectly complemented by the freshness of vibrant salsa verde. These taquitos offer a mouthwatering blend of tender beef and tangy salsa, creating a satisfying culinary experience with every bite.
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F and Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the beef, salsa verte, cheese, cilantro, garlic powder, cumin, and coriander until well combined. Once mixed, add the shredded beef and mix again.
- Evenly distribute the filling mixture between the 12 tortillas roll the tortillas up tightly and place them on the prepared baking dish same side down
- Spray the tops lightly with cooking spray and
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream, or guacamole.
If you don't have any shredded beef on hand, here's a quick recipe that I've used:
- Season a 3-pound chuck roast with garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place the seasoned roast in an InstantPot with 1.5 cups of water. Cook on high pressure for 90 minutes, then perform a natural release.
- After cooling, remove excess fat and shred the beef.