This is one of the easiest and most impressive appetizers you can serve your friends and family at any holiday party!
- 1 pound medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 pound bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet pan with parchment paper. (You will want to use a baking sheet pan over a baking sheet as the sides on the pan will keep the bacon grease from spilling onto the bottom of your oven.)
- Wrap each pitted date with half a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Place on a baking sheet pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, flip once and cook until bacon is browned and crispy.
- Place bacon wrapped dates on a paper towel to remove excess grease. Serve hot or at room temperature. The toothpicks make it easy finger party food!