- 1 pound sliced Bacon, diced
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded Swiss cheese
Preheat oven to 350
- In a 9 by 13 glass baking dish mix.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until bacon is crisp; drain grease.
- Add 2 tablespoons of grease back to the skillet, cook onions, and pepper until soft.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir in bacon/onion/pepper mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered for 35-40 minutes or until set and bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.