Non-Toxic All-Purpose Cleaner
- 1 quart distilled vinegar
- citrus peels, any type
- 1⁄2 gallon mason jar
- Add vinegar in a mason jar and fill with citrus peels of your choice.
- Place in the jar into a dark location for 2-3 months.
- Strain peels from vinegar.
- The cleaner ratio is 1:1, water to citrus vinegar.
- I typically have a jar of vinegar sitting in my pantry at all times. As I cook with citrus, I add the peels into the jar of vinegar. Once the jar is full and it has sat for 3-4 months I strain the citrus vinegar. I then use it as all-purpose cleaning. with a 1:1 ratio of water to citrus vinegar.