Bacon English Muffin Breakfast Sandwich
Prep Time: 30 mins
Yield: 12 Servings
- 12 English Muffins
- 1.5 pounds bacon
- 12 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 cheddar cheese slices
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Slice each English muffin in half lengthwise and place open faced and set aside.
- Crack all the eggs into a large bowl, pour in milk, and season with salt and pepper to taste, scramble and set aside.
- Fry the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until fully cooked. Remove from pan and place on a paper towel. Remove excess bacon grease and set aside.
- Place back 2 tablespoons of the bacon grease back into the skillet and scramble eggs over medium heat until cooked over medium.
- Butter each side of the English muffins. Divide the bacon and eggs over the bottom side of each English muffin. Top with a slice of cheese and place the top of the English muffin on top.
To Freeze: Wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap and place in a freezer-safe bag for up to 2 months.
To Cook: For best results, thaw in the fridge overnight. Cook for 1 minute in the microwave or in the oven at 350 F (177 C) for 10-15 minutes.